Dr. Cory R. Noll, MS, DC | Chiropractor Asheville, NC
Dr. Noll’s experience is centered on human health and function. I’ve been a chiropractor for over fifteen years and I’ve seen many people with many different health afflictions get results. I have been on chiropractic missions in Nepal and Nicaragua where I contributed to and witnessed true chiropractic miracles. Those experiences have stuck with me and helped shape my philosophy on health and wellness.
I believe there is no reason why people can’t get results. I’ve seen it at all the places that I’ve worked. People that were told repeatedly that there was nothing that would help them, get better. Healing takes time and if given the right tools and time things can improve. There are no quick fixes.
- Human Biology degree from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay.
- Research Assistant at the California Institute of Technology and Medical College of Wisconsin
- Masters Degree in Anatomy, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic (Magna Cum Laude and a Presidential Scholar)
- Continuing education & certifications in: Functional Nutrition, Whiplash, Extremity Adjusting, and as a Golf Conditioning Chiropractor. Dr. Noll also volunteers his time in the community to raise awareness of health and wellness issues.
- Anatomy and Physiology instructor Portland Community College, AB Tech, Center for Massage and Natural Health